Privacy & Legal
- PERSONAL DATA
- When your place an order: Name, Email, Address, Billing details
- When you register: Email, Username, Password
- When you communicate with our Support teams: Name, Email, order ID
- Obtaining information regarding the processing of your Personal Data and access to the Personal Data which we hold about you. Please note that there may be circumstances in which we are entitled to refuse requests for access to copies of Personal Data, for the sake of another person’s right to privacy.
- Requesting that we correct your Personal Data if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Requesting that we erase your Personal Data in certain circumstances. Please note that there may be circumstances where you ask us to erase your Personal Data, but we are legally entitled to retain it. A user can actively delete Personal Data that is connected to his or her user profile by deleting this profile on the Website.
- Objecting to, and requesting that we restrict, our processing of your Personal Data in certain circumstances. Again, there may be circumstances where you object to, or ask us to restrict, our processing of your Personal Data but we are legally entitled to refuse that request.
- In some circumstances, receiving some Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and/or requesting that we transmit such information to a third party where this is technically feasible. Please note that this right only applies to Personal Data which you have provided to us.
- Withdrawing your consent, although in certain circumstances it may be lawful for us to continue processing without your consent if we have another legitimate reason (other than consent) for doing so.
- When you log in to your profile
- When you visit and interact with our Website to facilitate analysis through Google Analytics (https://www.google.com/analytics/)